Read, Read, Read

>> Sunday, September 19, 2010

If you are a book worm like me, I know that you can relate with this:

1284006150905512Work have been keeping me very busy that I have neglected my reading time these past weeks. I also took a short vacation and did not bring any book along because I had to travel light. Anyway, before sleeping last night, I finally found time to read. I realized that I have not finished Max Lucado’s Come Thirsty and I still have two more books from him that I still need to read. I am still trying to find balance between work, family life, house chores, hobbies, fitness and everything that I deem important in my life, reading included. Yes, it’s been four months since I became a WAHM and yes, I am still struggling for that balance. But I am getting there, slow but sure.

photo source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font