Of New Templates and New Blogs

>> Sunday, September 5, 2010

So, how do you like this blog’s new look? I had to change it because I was getting bored with the old one. I planned on changing my other blogs’ look but I had to prioritize and work on something.

Anyway, speaking of blogs, I have some new ones which I have not introduced here yet. One of them will be using a relatively new platform and will be (or already is) hosted by a friend. These are to relatively new me so I find the experience somewhat exciting. I have not logged on to that account yet which makes my friend panic a wee bit. Haha! Many tasks keep me busy these days, that’s why. And it will take me another week or so to finally sit down and work on it since I will be on a short trip to my first home! Woohoo! This is another thing that excites me about September. I can’t wait!

1 comments:

Kaje,  September 6, 2010 at 2:21 AM  

di naman masyado nagpapanic po :D

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font