My Friends to the Rescue

>> Thursday, September 23, 2010

Isn’t it nice to have friends who can help you with almost any concern that you face in life? I am one blessed gal for having friends who are always ready to provide answers and assistance on almost anything whenever I ask. Just last month, I was worrying about my skin problems so I buzzed a friend on Yahoo Messenger for an advice on how to get rid of blackheads. She suggested a solution and true enough, it was effective!

She also suggested that I use honey as my facial wash for a smoother and radiant skin and again, she was so right! I just started using it two weeks ago and my face is now smoother and free from breakouts.

And this is another proof how blessed I have been with the friends I have in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font