A Little Reading Time and Good Night!

>> Wednesday, September 29, 2010

For a change, I am calling it a night this early. I want to devote some time for reading prior to sleeping. Since we transferred here, I have been splurging on books. We do not have a decent bookstore back in my first home and being a bookworm, I am very overwhelmed with the books available (as long as I can pay for them, of course! Haha!) And so we are stocking on some titles of my newfound favorite authors. I need to read them or else, The Husband won’t approve of my future purchases. Hahaha!

So this is it. Have a lovely Wednesday evening, my friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font