He’s Still the Man!

>> Thursday, September 2, 2010

One of the persons I miss terribly is my brother in-law, Ted. He is temporarily based in Davao City as a postulant of a congregation. Thanks to the Internet and mobile phones, I get to talk to him once in a while. Since he was our resident interior designer, he would usually ask about the house’s condition whenever we talk. However, the last time we talk over the phone, I was too excited with my stories and his sharing regarding his experiences that I forgot to mention that the Schlage door knob of our room was broken. I now have to send him an email asking where we can buy a replacement from the same brand. Yeah, Ted is still the man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font