Hello!

>> Saturday, September 11, 2010

Good morning! I landed here on my first home yesterday and I can say that I did enjoy the flight though I had no hand to hold during take off (which is my most hated part when flying). I surely did miss the little traveling companion who usually sits by the window. Upon arrival, I had a quick lunch at my parents’ house and then spent the entire afternoon and early evening at the salon. I did miss that place and the people who have been styling my hair for more than ten years. Photos will be posted once I get back from my vacation. Ta-ta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font