Headache

>> Saturday, September 4, 2010

I have been battling against a mild headache since mid-afternoon. The installation of our neighbor’s yakima roof racks did not help either.  I could still hear the noise despite the closed glass window panels. When workmen were finally done, I was able to nap but that did not help either.  I took a strong paracetamol in lieu of mefenamic acid because I’ve run out supply of the latter. But still, my head is achy. I’ve resorted to using my trusted menthol cone though my daughter has been complaining that it smells awful. Oh well. I hope this night’s sleep is the cure.

Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font