Customized Nursing Scrub Uniforms as Gifts

>> Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some of my former student leaders have passed the recently concluded nursing licensure exam and will be taking their oath next month. I don’t have a gift yet though I am thinking of giving each of them

nursing scrub uniforms as gifts. Those are not only unique but also practical gifts.

Blue Sky Scrubs I have started searching for medical scrubs and uniforms online and I stumbled upon Blue Sky Scrubs. It specializes in customized medical scrubs and uniform or scrub medical uniform which I think is perfect as gift for our new nurses. I also saw some gorgeous and stylish scrub hats both for men and women which will perfectly coordinate with their nursing scrub uniforms. Now who says nursing scrub uniforms are boring and outdated?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font