City Story

>> Thursday, September 2, 2010

City Story One of the many iPhone/ iTouch applications that is being enjoyed by my daughter these days is City Story. The rules are very simple. Build houses, parks and businesses and make sure to collect the earnings from each in order to expand. Even his father sneaks and plays this game whenever he can because she needs help on the strategic placement of buildings and production of goods in the factories.

I am happy to see her getting interested in this type of game as it helps her analyze and plan carefully. However, she prefers playing this and her other applications using the headphones. That is why I need to go over some headphone reviews because the old earphones need to be replaced. Hopefully, my husband and I can find quality and durable earbuds at the malls when we travel to the metro this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font