Breakfast at Taps in Davao City

>> Thursday, September 23, 2010

Taps in Davao City

Two Sundays ago, I had the privilege to spend the day with two of my closest friends and my youngest (and most favorite. Haha!) brother in-law, Ted. He is now based in Davao City as a postulant of the SSS Congregation. BFF Ric and I attended their parish’s 8 AM Mass and later met with Ted’s formator at the seminary. We then proceeded to Taps at F. Torres Street.

The three of us ordered Taps’ famous lekasilog or lechon kawali, sinangag and itlog. The photos reveal how much we enjoyed our breakfast (and how sumptuous it was!) though in between bites, we were discussing the diet pill reviews being sent by a mutual friend of ours. That breakfast was just the beginning of a fun-filled and another memorable day in Davao City.

1 comments:

Abby January 29, 2013 at 11:04 AM  

Love the lechon kawali - really good and well seasoned! Makes me hungry just thinking about it now, LOL.

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font