1101 Thursday Thunks Questions

>> Thursday, September 30, 2010

101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor? Last month, to accompany DH. I think his new doctor is fine. My doctors back to my other home are A-OK.

201. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me? Sure, why not?

301. Do you have nice handwriting? Nope.

401. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose? New Zealand.

501. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes.

601. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you? Nope.

701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores? August?

801. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5? N/A.

901. How many cavities have you had in your life? Not counting.

1001. Berleen and Bud come to Arizona to visit Kimber. Who do you think will decide it's too hot here first? Kimber? LOL!

1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week? Kimber? LOL.

Join the craziness HERE.

3 comments:

Amber September 30, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Haha, we both answered Kimber on the hot question.
Yes, August is definitely way too early for Christmas music, though I won't deny having seen decorations out in the stores by then.
I played this week too :o)

I am Harriet October 1, 2010 at 1:13 AM  

August for sure!

Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/the-most-powerful-blacklist-on-earth/

Ria October 2, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

I'm not sure how anyone living in Arizona hasn't melted away by now...

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font