Wednesday Happy Thoughts

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Thoughts My happy thoughts for this week:

1. Therese’s diligence in reviewing for the exams.
2. Patience, patience, patience in helping her review.
3. A gift in the person of my BFF, Ric.
4. My friends who help and inspire me to be an effective WAHM.
5. Another BFF, JD, for the encouragement and wisdom. All the time.
6. The arrival of my ON loots. :)
7. Quaker Oats’ Granola bars. Yum-o!
8. Cakes and tropical chicken made by Auntie Rose. Yum-o!
9. Hopefully a better weekend.
10. Enough sunshine to dry my laundry this morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font