Nikon D5000

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mark, one of my brothers in-law, has been planning to buy a good DSLR. Last week, he asked for my opinion regarding Nikon D5000:

Nikon D5000I was not aware that Nikon released a new DSLR so I did a little research to be informed. Reviews revealed that some of its key features include:

  1. 12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor
  2. D-Movie Mode with sound
  3. Vari-angle color LCD monitor
  4. 19 Auto-exposure Scene Modes
  5. One-button Live View
  6. Continuous shooting as fast as 4 frames per second
  7. Low noise ISO sensitivity from 200 to 3200
  8. 11-point Autofocus System with 3D Focus Tracking
  9. Built-in image sensor cleaning
And more.

I am still trying to find out how much this gadget costs but if it is within my budget range, I might get one for myself too before the year ends. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font