ISP Woes

>> Monday, August 30, 2010

I have been experiencing some down time with my ISP that prompted me to call their CSR hotline for almost three days in a row. If your work is largely depends on the Internet, you know that intermittent Internet connection equals nightmare. I did lose my temper on the first day when a CSR informed me that a service crew will come over to diagnose the problem and offer assistance after two days, a Sunday. But the following days, I chose not to obsess so much about it (though I have deadlines to beat) because it was something that I have no much control over. I did inform my ISP hotline about the problem and I they were working on it. I spent my Saturday sleeping and just lounging around. I also had my backup ISP which wasn’t of much help either. Well anyway, to cut the long story short, my connection was fully restored last night, my sanity is still intact and I passed the test of patience this time, I think. :)

Happy Monday, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font