Home for the Best House Plans

>> Monday, August 2, 2010

Some years back, my husband and I decided that it was time to finally leave my parents’ house and try to live on our own. We found a small house, just big enough for the three of us and rented it three years even if the owner offered to sell the house to us on our second year. We plan to settle down in another city so we refused the offer. Hopefully, my husband and I can both find work there so we can relocate. Finding work is one. Finding a place where we can stay is another. Hopefully, we can afford a house once we relocate. It is one of our dreams as a family – to have our very own house.

Speaking of houses, last night, I chanced upon a website that showcases modern house plans. At Houseplansandmore.com, there are around 17,000 home plans made by the architects and designer who excels in the industry. There are varied styles and sizes that fit the needs, tastes and budget of any homeowner. Finding one’s dream home is made simple and easy at Houseplansandmore.com because of the Quick Search tool. Whether its log home plans or country home plans, one is sure to find it at Houseplansandmore.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 13, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Nice topics, I am looking this type of topics. But I need more informations. I know a New Drafting CAD Site gives away over 100 House plans for free.

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font