FFI on Friday the 13th

>> Friday, August 13, 2010

1. Music is my perfect way of tuning out.
2. Some quiet time is what I like first thing in the morning.
3. The first thing I said this morning was: “Good morning!”.
4. Corn soup, pork adobo, longaniza and rice; it's what's for dinner tonight.
5. It's all been a big joke!
6. Reading a book is what I feel like doing right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finish some tasks, tomorrow my plans include taking a long walk again and Sunday, I want to hit the malls!

2 comments:

Billy Rhythm August 14, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

Longaniza? I consider myself a food fan, and I haven't heard of that one.

Jhari August 14, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

Wow! Adobo! Favorite ko yan teh. Miss ko na Chicken adobo ng mommy ko. Hmmm.... talap...

Mine's up too here.

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font