Explain!

>> Thursday, August 12, 2010

I had a chance to meet an old friend some months back. We have not seen each other for a long time. We chatted over lunch and it felt so good to be talking with him again. Many things in our lives changed since we’ve last seen each other, like our waistlines for instance! The two of us gained weight, obviously. I also learned that he is enjoying his work too much that he’s been delaying marriage. He was surprised to learn that I am working in the same university where we met.

Many things changed indeed, but some things remain. He is still the same serious and silent type person that I used to know and per his observation, I am still the same old me who talks too much and requires too much explanation from others. LOL!
dontexplintomchphoto source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font