9 Wednesday Happy Thoughts

>> Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Thoughts

Happy Wednesday, everyone! My happy thoughts for this week are:

1. Good books.
2. Nice weather during the morning. Perfect for brisk walking.
3. Being able to arrive early at my daughter’s school. This gives me an opportunity to attend the English Mass.
4. The health of my family.
5. Facebook, YM and Twitter.
6. Outpour of online tasks.
7. The determination and will to start and hopefully accomplish some projects and endeavors.
8. Friends, friends, friends. They keep me sane, they make me laugh. They inspire me, they encourage me.
9. Jeff – my fitness coach and brother.

Life is definitely good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font