8 Happy Thoughts on a Thursday

>> Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Thoughts

Yup, one day late again but better late than never, right? Right. Alrighty then, here’s my list for this week:

1. Books by Max Lucado.
2. YM which is my way of keeping in touch with my friends.
3. Friends, friends, friends!
4. Work, work, work!
5. Hobbies like digiscrapping. I am half-way done with a photo book project which I hope I can get it printed next week. Thanks mojo for coming back! I hope you won’t leave me ever again. LOL!
6. Tomorrow being a Friday. Yay!
7. The documentary “Finger of God”. Watching it made me happy!
8. A restful weekend to be spent with the persons who matter most. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font