>> Saturday, April 17, 2010
Browsing through Zen Habits today led me to Get Rich Slowly. The Get Rich Slowly author, J. D. Roth formulated and shared Fourteen Tenets of the Get Rich Slowly Philosophy which I believe to be helpful if we want to live an abundant life. Here they go:
- Money is more about mind than it is about math.
- The road to wealth is paved with goals.
- To build wealth, you must spend less than you earn.
- Saving must be a priority.
- Small amounts matter.
- Large amounts matter, too.
- Slow and steady wins the race.
- The perfect is the enemy of the good.
- Failure is okay.
- Do what works for you.
- Financial balance lets you enjoy tomorrow and today.
- Action beats inaction.
- Nobody cares more about your money than you do.
- It’s more important to be happy than it is to be rich.