Her Process of Elimination

>> Wednesday, August 29, 2012

 Toss Coin
This reminded me of DD who uses a very effective process of elimination when confronted with many choices when she was six.

One of her musts before sleeping is reading her story books. Once, we reminded her that she did not nap that afternoon so she has to sleep early and choose just three books. She already had about eight on her lap. I told her to just choose three. It seemed that doing so is a tough job for a 6-year old kid but she had to  obey me, of course.

Do you know what she did? She laid her books on the bed and started reciting “Eeny, meeny, miny, moo." while pointing to her books successively! She is one smart girl, I tell yah!

{photo source}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font