Friday Fill-ins (10/16/09)

>> Friday, October 16, 2009

friday-fill-in And...here we go!

1. So are we going to choose to be counted and be heard or just opt to be indifferent and apathetic?
2. Our annual Christmas vacation (and my birthday too)  is what's up ahead.
3. I love to visit Davao City with DH and DD again.
4. We are nuts of some sort.
5. I walk a thousand miles or so yearly.
6. Hope  is the true elixir of life!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on some online tasks, tomorrow my plans include facilitating our university’s Voters’ Education and Sunday, I want to go shopping with DD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font