>> Wednesday, November 5, 2008
What will keep me busy tomorrow and the rest of the week:
- Three meetings with the student leaders. I need to schedule them, post announcements, prepare the materials, reserve the venue and inform them about it. There are upcoming events which need their full participation and I am the one in-charge of making sure they participate. Or else. Hehe.
- Draft an evaluation scheme for student organizations that fall under the On Probationary Recognition category. And then schedule a meeting with their respective presidents.
- The 2nd birthday of PM – my cousin’s son. We’ll be sponsoring the birthday cake and have dinner at their place. That means I won’t need to fret on what to cook tomorrow night! Yay!
- Write a review on car insurance. The deadline is tomorrow and it’s a waste if I let the task expire.
- Bring Therese to her pedia. She is losing weight and we don’t know why. She is not sick or anything and is very much active. And growing taller. She might be needing to switch vitamins perhaps?
- SCRAP, SCRAP, SCRAP. I have tons of DSD kits that are waiting for me to use.
- Back-up those kits. I have 3.60 GB worth of kits that I have to burn on CDs. Some must also be transferred to my EHD.
- Try to find time to read the second book of the Shopaholic series. I am so stopping myself from starting now. Hehe.
Well, there goes my list for now. You all have a lovely Thursday tomorrow!