Thinking

>> Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hi everyone! So, I stayed up late again and came up with a page. Yay! This is my take on Paislee Press' challenge here. Thanks, Shaui for leading me there. I am loving her minimalist's take on pages as this is going to make my life easier. :) Here's the page:

Journaling reads:
"What’s on your mind, little girl? I wonder. For such a little girl, you look like thinking of some great thoughts. So tell me, what are you thinking of,my little girl?"

I am way past my bedtime so I will now leave you in peace. :)

Credits:
Kit: Lovely by Michelle Coleman
Template: Paisley Press
Fonts: 4990810 and A Yummy Apology

7 comments:

Lou April 30, 2008 at 4:25 AM  

Hello, $100 is waiting for u in my blog. If interested, u can check it here http://filam04.blogspot.com/2008/04/announcement-good-and-bad.html

Kelsey April 30, 2008 at 5:53 AM  

Love your negative space!

Buge April 30, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

This is so pretty Zanne! Love nga din the minimalist look! makes you focus on the photo and journaling :)

jennyL April 30, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

wow scrapping ganda ng LO buti ka pa may Mojo ako nawala na yata wahhh.. congrats nasa PPP ka na rin

Mai,  April 30, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

very nice!

sis...i tagged you here ha: http://mdanganan.com/2008/04/30/the-husband-wife-tag/

Lara May 1, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Blog hopping here...

Len May 5, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

I love minimalist layouts. Yours turned out beautifully :)

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font