I AM NOT DEAD

>> Saturday, September 29, 2007

Just negligent of this blog. Hehehe. I have a long post coming up. For now, I have these photos to share.


September 19 to 22 was the schedule of our spiritual retreat. All employees, faculty and administrators went. Of course, some refused to go. =) Anyways there were about 350 of us and we were divided into 10 groups. My group which you can see below was assiged in a Dominican shrine in Davao City. We had the eloquent and smart Rev. Fr. Fil Estrella, OMI as our retreat master. He's the one in white between the two ladies in red. Now, can you tell where I am in this photo? :)


Here is the photo of the crucifix at the chapel. It is located way up the wall. I took this photo one late afternoon with my ever reliable Canon point-and-shoot camera.


I will be posting more stories and photos soon. Really. ;) So stay tuned!

It's a weekend and I hope you're spending it with the people who are dearest to you!

2 comments:

jennyL September 29, 2007 at 4:58 PM  

hi Zanne, glad you finally updated your blog.. OO naman ikaw yung pinaka tall sa group hehe. Hope to see more updates soon.. ingats

Buge September 29, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

Glad to see you back to blogging Suzanne! I like the photo of the crucifix and I miss going on a retreat. The last time I went to one was nung college pa ko.

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font